Alcom Enhanced Service Plan Features
- Free replacement parts and installation on your Alcom security system for normal wear-and-tear or equipment malfunctions.
- Free quality control inspection on any attempted burglary or fire emergency at customer request.
Alcom Enhanced Service Plan Rules
- Enhanced Service does not cover batteries, acts of God, willful damage or damages occurring from incidents including (but not limited to): fire, vandalism, flooding, or other events that Alcom Security could not prevent. (i.e. Lightning or storm damage, which is typically covered by homeowners insurance).
- Additional equipment may be added for current product pricing and $65 per site visit..
- In order to receive service your account must be current with no outstanding balances. Non-emergency repairs are scheduled during normal business hours (Monday through Friday 8AM – 5PM). Emergency repairs not completed during normal service hours are subject to an extra charge ($65 for Service Plus customers, $130 for non-Service Plus).
This program will be billed in conjunction with your monitoring rate and is subject to monitoring agreement terms.
- Enhanced Service does NOT cover video camera’s, routers, video servers, thermostats, lamp or appliance modules, or any equipment offered in either the video or energy management lines. These are covered by a 90 day limited parts and labor warranty. Service calls are charged at standard Time & Materials rate afterwards.
- Should you ever cancel Enhanced Service, you cannot add it back later.
- Service Plus is subject to change without notice, including prices, liabilities and rules